My name is Radek. I'm a software designer and developer living in Opole, Poland.
For the past 14 years, I've been working with a wide range of tools, methodologies and frameworks. As a designer, I focus on a great user experience trying to create intuitive user interfaces. And as a developer, I try to deliver them in the best possible way.
I deeply believe that simplicity is the key to making great products.
My open source projects:
This theme is pretty basic but covers all of Hugo’s essentials. All you have to do is start typing! The theme includes:
Source code: https://github.com/panr/hugo-theme-hello-friend
- light/dark mode, depending on your preferences
- great reading experience thanks to Inter font, made by Rasmus Andersson
- nice code highlighting thanks to PrismJS
My second theme for Hugo. This time I made something that looks more like an old computer console. The theme includes:
Source code: https://github.com/panr/hugo-theme-terminal
- 5 duotone themes, depending on your preferences (orange, red, blue, green, pink)
- Fira Code as default monospaced font. It’s gorgeous!
- really nice, custom duotone syntax highlighting based on PrismJS
- mobile friendly layout
The plugin I made for Figma that will help you convert the vector icons to JSON output, which you can use with a dedicated component for React, Vue, Angular or Svelte.Source code: https://github.com/panr/icon2code