My name is Radek. I'm a software designer and developer living in Opole, Poland.
I deeply believe that simplicity is the key to making great products.
My open source projects:
Hello Friend Go to Hugo Themes →
This theme is pretty basic but covers all of the Hugo's essentials. All you have to do is start typing! The theme includes:
Source code: https://github.com/panr/hugo-theme-hello-friend
- light/dark mode, depending on your preferences
- great reading experience thanks to Inter font, made by Rasmus Andersson
- nice code highlighting thanks to PrismJS
Terminal Go to Hugo Themes →
My second theme for Hugo. This time I made something that looks more like an old computer console. The theme includes:
Source code: https://github.com/panr/hugo-theme-terminal
- 5 duotone themes, depending on your preferences (orange, red, blue, green, pink)
- Fira Code as default monospaced font. It’s gorgeous!
- really nice, custom duotone syntax highlighting based on PrismJS
- mobile friendly layout
Icon2Code Go to Figma Plugins →
The plugin I made for Figma that will help you convert the vector icons to JSON output, which you can use with a dedicated component for React, Vue, Angular or Svelte.Source code: https://github.com/panr/icon2code
Button Go to Framer Store →
A small helper component that I made when Framer X was released. At that time it did not included any built-in component for buttons, so I thought it would be nice to make the one on my own and share it with other designers. The component is still available and ready to use as a Framer package in its store.Source code: https://github.com/panr/framer-x-button-component